Thursday, December 2, 2010

36 wk Appointment

I had my 36 week appointment with Dr. Hurst today. We chatted about life, since I didn't really have any complains or questions. I gained 6 pounds, which is 25 total. I can definitely feel it this time. I feel heavy! I still feel good, overall. He "checked" me for dilation and effacement today also. I'm dilated to a 1 1/2-2 cm and at "0 effacement station" and Landrie is head down. The plan is still on for my induction on the 20th, unless I go before then. If you know me well, then you know I need to go on the 20th because that's what is PLANNED! I'm a big scheduler and planner so it helps my nerves when things go as planned.

Of course, I'll post updates when I have them.

Please continue to pray for us and for a safe and calm delivery!

-Britany & Landrie

No comments:

Post a Comment