Monday, November 29, 2010

36 Weeks

Today, I am 36 weeks pregnant. I'm increasingly uncomfortable, and hurting more everyday. My heartburn is worse, and Zantac isn't controlling it like it did. Two big milestones that I experienced this week... my feet swelled for the first time, and I got stuck in the bath tub. Not stuck stuck, just almost stuck. I had to kinda roll over and cross my legs and lean on the side of the tub to get out. Sooo.. now, I am only allowed to take a bath if the hubs is there to help me out.. both so I won't fall, and so I won't get stuck. That irritates me in itself.. I love baths, and I hate showers. I especially love hot baths when I'm sore and hurting.. it relieves the pressure. Ahhh, the pressure. That's a whole separate subject. When I was pregnant with big sister, I didn't have the "bowling ball" feeling between my legs. From about 8 months on, I had back pains. HORRIBLE back pain. This pregnancy is different.... lots of hip/groin/pelvic pain, and no back pain. My back will get stiff if I sleep in one position for too long, or if I'm on my feet for long periods of time, but nothing to write about.

I would have to say, my biggest complaint is the sleeping, or lack of. WHEN I sleep, I sleep hard, but for only about an hour at a time and then I wake up. I either have to pee, reposition, get a drink, take a tums, or just look at the clock. If I could sleep on my back, this wouldn't even be bloggable.

I don't have any pictures for this week.. it's not worth it. Honestly, I really don't look any different from last week. When I see someone I haven't seen in a while, they say.. "man you've really dropped". That's another thing... I'm SO sick of the comments. I know I'm huge, and I know I look like I could have this baby on your floor, but the truth is, I probably won't. It's pretty unlikely that I go early. And, honestly I don't want to. I wanna go to term, and more importantly, I wanna go until God says it's time. Plus, just to be very honest, this is going to be my last pregnancy so I'm in no hurry for it to be over. Also, I'm a big planner, so waiting until the date we've planned (December 20th) is great with me. I like schedules and plans... not surprises. I have a lot to do before we're labor ready. I'm going to get started on this ASAP, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment