Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yawn Your Mouth Open

A few weeks ago Aniston came to me as I sat on the couch and told me to "Yawn my mouth open real big". I didn't understand, but she explained, "you know, YAAAAWWN your mouth open." So I figured out that she wanted me to open my mouth real wide, so I did. She got really close to me with her mouth, and I backed away. I didn't trust what she was doing. She told me, "its ok Mommy, just trust me and yawn your mouth open". I did again and she held onto my face and put her mouth up to mine. So close, she was almost IN my mouth. She yelled as loud as she could, in my mouth, "Landrie!! Hurry up already!" I laughed so hard she got embarrassed and wouldn't do it again for Randy. She's just so sweet and so excited to be a big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment