Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Check- up

I had my 5 month checkup today, and everything is great! Landrie is perfect, and growing quickly! She was kicking the doppler while Dr. Hurst was listening for the heartbeat, and we laughed!

I can feel her flipping around, and sometimes I can feel a faint kick, but nothing strong yet. I haven't gained any weight since the first week, so in their book I've gained 5 lbs. In my book, I'm at +12 lbs because I count the first couple of weeks before I went to the dr! I think I'll forget about my book an go with theirs! It is so hot, and I'm so sick of it! I've figured out how to sleep and not sweat to death, but I'm still counting down the days until the leaves start falling with the temps!

Working has been interesting, mainly because I have to figure out ways to stay awake! We have been very slow and I stay VERY still all night! I wish it weren't dark and dangerous outside and I'd walk around the building. I'm sure what will happen is that I'll be HUGE pregnant and we'll get super busy all at the same time!

I'm in the process of trying to find someone to do my maternity pictures. The girl I wanted to use is gonna be a little busy.. She just had a baby girl. So, finding someone that can do then when I want and be reasonably price is hard! Eh, it'll work out!

We're also really busy and excited about my shower (October 23rd) and the nursery! I can't wait to start painting and putting furniture together!

I'll post lots of pictures!

-B

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment