Thursday, July 22, 2010

Movement

I felt the baby move today, for sure, not gas and not a flutter. It was a definite left to right movement. I've been feeling some questionable "fluttering" feelings for about a week.

The first time I felt the movement was laying in bed, trying to go to sleep. The second time, was when I was laying down in the bath, washing my hair. The third time, I was leaning up against a patients bed, and I swear the baby kicked the side rail.

I'm really loving how great I feel, and I'm enjoying everything to do with this pregnancy. I could do without the 100 degree temperatures, but I try to stay inside as much as possible.

I'm counting down the days until we have our sonogram! In 5 days we'll know whether or not we're having a boy or a girl baby Schmidt!

Now, I just need to decide on names, for sure. I have some "likes" and a few "loves", but I haven't made up my mind 100%. Well, I should say we.. WE haven't made up our mind for sure, although I'm not sure Randy really cares, as long as its not TOO weird. Any suggestions would be appreciated! ;)

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment