Wednesday, May 12, 2010

French Fries, Milk and Sore Boobs

I'm 8 weeks this week, in my world, but we'll see what the doctor changes it to May 27th. I actually feel really good most of the time. I get really tired very easy, and I've noticed I get out of breath pretty quickly. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't been to the gym in a month. I really want to work out, but I'm scared to. All the "rules" say you can do whatever you did before except weight lifting, but I'm paranoyed. I need to buy one of those heart monitor watches to help me keep track of my heart rate, and maybe I'll feel more comfortable. I'm hungry all of the time, and I've realized that if I don't let myself get too hungry or too full, I don't get sick. When I do, its ugly!! It has been hard for me to retrain my brain that I'm not on a diet and I can eat normal. I've been craving salty foods, like chips and french fries, so I really need to get that in check. I'm also drinking a TON of milk and water and tea. I really like an occasional soda, I'm not gonna lie!

I've been really shocked until lately, and I'm getting more and more excited. I'm really nervous, which I'm kinda surprised by. I have an overwhelming sense that something will go wrong. When I was prego with Ani, I was oblivious and so happy, the whole time. When I have these thoughts, I just pray them away!! We are so blessed and I just know in my heart we will be again!

My main complaint with being pregnant is my sore BOOBS! I warned you about the use of that word, and here it is... I feel like someone is sitting on my chest and a slight breeze brings me to tears! Taking a bra off or an occasional bump will send me to my knees! I'm sure Randy is sick of hearing me complain! I keep forwarding my "babycenter" pregnancy updates to him so he'll see i'm not just being a drama queen.. this time!

I'm also having a really bad time with my allergies. I'm constantly sneezing and scratching my eyes out! I've been taking a children's Claritan during the day when I can't bear it anymore, and a childrens Benadryl before I go to sleep. I hate taking medicine at all, so to make it ok in my brain, a children's dose is ok. I've never realized how much I love my Allegra and Flonase until I can't take it! UGH! I'll be so glad when this bad allergy season is over.

I had Ani take a picture of me today, and here is the first "prego picture".


No "prego" belly, just my normal "not so flat" pudgy tummy. I can tell I'm getting bigger around the waist because my clothes are tight, and I can't "suck it in". I'm actually ready to start showing, that way I'll look prego and not just chubby!

I'll keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment